Turnkey Mobile Camps
F3 turnkey mobile camp solutions let the customer take control of remote settings. Portable tented cities can accommodate from 100 to 10 000 inhabitants, with full utilities and infrastructure.
- - Rapid deployment
- - Rapid set up
- - Rapid dismantle
- - Rapid preparation and rehabilitation of the environment.
- - 24 hour onsite service, assistance and support.
- - Maintenance contracts
Turnkey Mobile Camp Solutions
Turnkey specialises in the delivery of portable, mobile turnkey camps in Africa and across South Africa. Clients simply specify the requirements needed for their redeployable camp systems including:
- - Destination of camp.
- - Duration of stay at destination.
- - Number of inhabitants for what duration at said destination.
- - Camp Operations, and
F3 Group takes care of the rest. Including:
- - Sewage disposal
- - Power distribution
- - Water filtration facility
- - Catering for the mobile turnkey camp
- - Sleeping arrangements
- - Satellite communications
- - Temporary foundations
- - Temporary roads
- - Low environmental impact working platforms
- - Storage solutions
- - Laundry services and more.
Turnkey mobile tented camps provide a rapid solution for your workforce by offering a mobile self contained city for 100 – 10 000 people in any remote African location. Turnkey mobile tented camps offer:
- - Pro Aero Mat – Heavy duty (portable) aircraft runway systems – suitable for C160 cargo aircraft
- - Pro GRI Aero – Light duty (portable) aircraft runway systems – suitable for light aircraft
- - Pro Road – Portable reusable trackway, rapid deployable systems – suitable for any vehicle not exceeding 580 tons per axle
- - Pro Base – Exploration (portable) mining foundations, with ducting for articulation
- - Camp foundations (portable) recessed articulation for water and power requirements
- - Portable Tent flooring with recessed ducting for DB-boards and plug boxes
- - Ground reinforcement, ground preparation and rehabilitation
- - Turnkey mobile camp trailers
F3 Turnkey mobile tented camps create a home away from home in a comfortable setting, aimed at mining, construction, oil and gas industry.Turnkey mobile tented camps consist of the following:
- - Commercial Kitchens
- - Dining Rooms
- - Laundry Services
- - Gym Facilities
- - Recreation areas
- - Site Offices
- - Communication offices
- - Water filtration facility
- - Sewerage removal
Turnkey can custom design ANY turnkey mobile camp according to the clients requirements. Remote locations present significant challenges and F3 Group offers the needed designs and solutions to get the job done. Temporary roadways and airstrips can transform transfers without scarring the landscape and leave the environment with minimal impact. Accommodation at Turnkey mobile tented camps is as follows:
- - Single tents with on-suite bathroom
- - Twin tents with on-suite bathroom
- - Dorm tents with ablution block
- - Soft and hard door options
- - Elevated off the ground in high rainfall areas
- - Air-conditioned units
- - Bar fridges